Monday, September 11, 2006

Web Site

I have decided that I am going to make a website that is dedicated to my soon to be web comic. I started making this strip, about a year ago and I have a good number already complete. I'm going to get a copyright first, I'm always afraid to put my original stuff online, that is why copyright will make me feel secure and no one can steel it. So now come the struggle of making a decent website finding a cheap server and domain. if anyone knows really cheap domains and servers let me know please. Im still going to keep this blog of course, cause blogging is fun. I'll keep you updated on my website and let you know when its up and ready, then you'll get to read my comic strip hurray.

1 comment:

Jez said...

Is it going to let me post this time? It's only the thousanth time I've tried. Keep blogging!