Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Night time

once again I'm blogging late night. I don't know why this always happens to me. I'm kind of sad becasue I'm falling behind on my activeness and schedualing. I have seem to become less productive, or more I am less willing to be productive. I've been meaning to exersice but I haven't got around to it.and what is worst of all I lost my muse. I have been having trouble drawing. I just can't seem to draw anymore. this happened yesterday when I tried to draw something and just felt like I was terrible at art. I was kind of depressed, luckly Jenn(the love of my life and greatest artist and writer ever) cheered me up and helped me get part of my muse back. the problem is that I can't seem to get dynamic poses down, I'm tired of only being able to draw front on, stif drawings they seem to never carry the motion I would like them to. Im jelous of my friend Tabi sometimes. she is still learning how to draw yet I see so much creativity and motion in her drawing, sure they are not always super detailed and she can't draw hands yet her drawing have the one thing I want. she has so much potential to get really good. well....thatas enough of my ranting, I will continue to draw and strive to be productive its, just that once in a while you get real down and just need someone to pick you up.

No comments: