Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Interesting Morning


well, I woke up at 7:00 I had to catch the 8am train. so I took my time. then when i was leaving I realized that I left my bike(i ride my bike everywhere) at my girlfriend jenn's house. I had to run to get my bike than had to go to the bank to get money for the train. I did'nt get far beacause I saw a dead(or thought to be dead) chipmunk. I went over to move it off the road. and to my suprise it was still alive. no external injuries but it was probably bruised inside. I coudn't just leave it there so i called jenn and gave it to her to take care of while i ran to the bank. now as i was riding I felt something hit me in the cheek, it felt like a fat rain drop...............it was crap from a bird. after i cleaned it off I was now really in a hurray. I got my money actually caught my train went to school and came back to check on baby(the chipmunks new name) . i hope he makes it through all this, everyone wish him the best. i'll keep you posted on his condition

No comments: