Thursday, October 05, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im frustrated, I just keep lagging behind in my to do list, I haven't posted in a while, maybe thats why im sad. I just really sometimes get really lazy. and I dont want to be lazy I really want to be one of those people that wakes up at 6 in the morning has a good healthy breaktfast, exercises and then be productive all day. thats what im going for. I'm happy to say that from all things going on in my life. today I finally found time to exercise, and I feel great about that. I just want to keep it up, I don't want to fall into the fat, laziness of america. I just can't live like that. for the last few months I have been barely watching tv. TV is not even a part of my life anymore. and i don't really care to watch it anymore. the occational BBC and stand up is good but its not in my daily routeen to watch TV. k well anyway, I started a new book today ALPHA and OMEGA it is really getting my attention.

I have also decided that from now on I will give out weekily wrap up news of whats going on in video game culture.(this is so you don't have to search every day to get a weeks worth news) also I will keep you updated on my shop. the new designs that come in and such. so hopefully my blog will become very efficiant. oh and for you enjoyment heres a cool music video I found, which is actually directed by Jhonen Vasquez ( you know the guy who did Invader Zim,JTHM, and Squee)


No comments: